While we were in Haifa, we found we had some time to spare for a stroll through the Arab neighbourhood of Wadi Nisnas. We wandered around looking for lunch and discovered hidden corners full of public art projects by Israeli and Palestinian-Arab artists.
Click on the link for a full picture gallery of public art in Wadi Nisnas, taken 28 Sept 2012.
More information about Wadi Nisnas, Haifa, Israel
- More about Abed Abdi, artist (English)
- Read more on sculptor and environmental artist, Axel Ewald
- More about sculptor and installation artist, Nivi Alroy
- Keren Anavi is a painter with BA in Art History from Tel Aviv University; Anavi exhibits internationally as well as in Israel; read more by blogger/artist, Debi Oulu
- More about artists Gaby Stein and Dalia Malin in the Haifa Art Festival website
- Wikipedia mentions Wadi Nisnas
- Tour Israel – info about Wadi Nisnas
Exhibition details: Street art/public art in Haifa is pretty much on-going, with new projects appearing every now and then.